You want to be a calm and connected parent, with respectful kids, but your feelings of anger and overwhelm get in your way.
You’re tired of yelling.
> You want your kids to listen, but they don’t.
> You don’t know what to do when your kids misbehave.
> Your kids seem harder than other kids.
> You’ve tried all the parenting tips and tricks and nothing seems to work.
> You fall into bed most nights feeling exhausted, angry, and sad.
Because I’ve been there.
I was once an overwhelmed, confused and angry mom to 2 young boys…
I tried every traditional parenting strategy …
All of which only made my kid’s behavior worse...and left me feeling like a failure.
One night, while tucking my 4-year-old son in bed, I gently said to him, “I love you so much.” And he replied, “I know you do, but I just don’t think you like me very much.”
My heart broke into a million pieces.
It was at that moment that I knew I needed a new parenting plan.
I created a simple parenting process that would help me feel calm, so I could stop yelling, and become the mom I wanted to be.
I took the guesswork out of compassionate parenting and simplified it into 4 simple steps so I could get out of the parenting spiral of yelling, spanking, threats, bribes, commands and lectures.
The Calm Mama Process will help you with…
- Managing your thoughts + emotions so you feel better, no matter what your kids are doing.
- Creating self-confidence so that you believe you are a great mom and drop the guilt and second guessing around your parenting.
- Developing a deeply connected relationship with your child so your child feels your unconditional love and you enjoy spending time together.
- Evaluating parenting moments so that you will always know exactly what to do in your family, + how to adjust your plans if they are not working.
- Clarity on what to do about screens, sweets, sleep, schoolwork, self care and so much more so you have a family rhythm that works for you.
If this is what you’re after… you’re in the right place.
Imagine family dinners that don’t end with tears...
Bedtime routines filled with hugs and kisses, instead of threats and frustrations.
Family vacations that are actually fun.
Getting to school and work on time, with everyone dressed and ready, without stress.
Homework time that goes smoothly.
Screentime rules that work.
Imagine falling asleep each night feeling joy, peace and hope, instead of feeling worried, resentful and disappointed.
You can enjoy motherhood.
You can have a peaceful home.
You can become a calm mama.
All you need is a simple parenting process that you can use for every tricky parenting situation that comes up with your kids.
In Calm Mama School, I walk you through every single step of the Calm Mama process so you can create a peaceful home. Starting today.
I’ve designed Calm Mama School to be the only thing you need to become the mom you want to be.
From setting limits that get kids to think, to being compassionate, to knowing how to stay calm in tricky parenting moments, I’ve created a parenting process that has it all.
For nearly a decade, I’ve been helping parents create peaceful homes, and now I’ve brought all of my knowledge, experiences and expertise together into one place.
In this program, I give you short, actionable training that will help you manage your own stress, coach your kids through their big feelings, set limits that work, and create consequences that build up your kids, instead of tearing them down.
I’ve put everything you need into this program in the simplest, easiest to implement way. I thought of everything for you.
And since motherhood is a long journey, I want to be with you every step of the way. That’s why I’ve made this a lifetime access program.
As your kid grows, you will have new questions and concerns, and the Calm Mama School community will be there for you.
When you join, you can see results like these...
"Darlynn is an actual genius!! I'm blown away and SO happy I found her! Can we agree this should be required parent ed for everyone?"
"My daughter told me she’s proud of me for taking this class. I asked her why and she said, 'Because it shows you care about being better at being a mom. You yell less and when we are having big feelings or bad behavior you take us aside to work through our emotions.'."
“I LOVE being coached by you—it has truly made a huge impact in my life. I truly feel that the last few weeks—there has been a “shift”in my life, in the kids, how I parent… it’s been so so so GOOD—and something that I can see we have all benefited from. I can SEE and feel the benefits. Thank you so much.”
The parenting process I’ve developed is revolutionary.
It is the tool that you need in order to manage your emotions, teach your kids to manage theirs, and help them develop personal responsibility.
The process can be applied to every parenting situation, every age, every stage.
It’s a framework for compassionate parenting that addresses the underlying obstacle to connected parenting—your emotions.
Once you’re trained in the Calm Mama process you learn to coach yourself when you feel upset, SO you can coach your kids through their emotions.
With a calm mind, you can think clearly about your limits and communicate your rules and limits without harshness, threats, bribes, or punishment.
This program gives you the insight as to why you get so upset, tools to shift your perspective, and simple strategies to emotionally coach your kids.ENROLL NOW
When you join Calm Mama School…
You master your stress.
You feel closer to your kids.
You learn how to manage every tricky parenting moment that comes up—from toddlers to teens.
You get calm. Period.
We work together for life.
Inside Calm Mama School You Get:
Live Weekly Group Coaching
Multiple weekly group coaching calls with me so you can get the exact support you need (and maybe learn something from someone else's coaching that you didn’t even consider)
On-demand and exclusive access to “Crash Course To Calm”. In this program, you get a step by step process to managing your emotions, plus, scripts, tools and strategies to teach your kids what to do with big feelings, set limits that work and follow up with consequences when needed. Plus access to bonus courses and other trainings.
Whenever you have questions or things that come up, you can reach out for coaching. You will not get stuck in this program. You’ll have daily support.
Members receive instant access to a private Facebook community with their peers in the program – to share wins, celebrate, get support and feedback. Parenting can be lonely, and the Calm Mama community allows you to have a place to connect with others who are out there doing the same thing as you – creating a peaceful home, while juggling real life.
Calm Mama Workbook
Nearly 100 pages of lessons, journal prompts, and exercises to make sure you are progressing and practicing what you are learning.
“Crash Course To Calm”
Exclusive to Calm Mama School
When you sign up for Calm Mama School, you’ll receive immediate access to the complete online course. No waiting for modules to unlock. Binge watch the whole course or take it one step at a time – it’s up to you.
Once you’re in the program, you’re in – for life. You get lifetime access, + all future updates or additional content are added free of charge.
- Master The Pause Break, which is the tool you need to get you out of your stress response so you can parent from CALM.
- Learn how to take regular Calm Mama Breaks to decrease your stress.
- Discover several mindset tools to manage your mind so you feel better and enjoy parenting more.
- Get calm and neutral about misbehavior
- Teach your child how to manage their emotions in ways that don't cause harm to others
- Build your child’s emotional literacy skills with a simple 2 step process.
- Learn to focus on feelings first, instead of behavior first, so you address the root causes of misbehavior
- Develop an emotional management toolkit for your individual child
- Learn exactly what rules, routines and rhythms work best for your family.
- Create a plan for screens, sweets, sleep, school work, showers, self-care, and more.
- Master The Limit Setting Process, which is a step-by-step process to help you figure out what limits to set, how to set them, and what to do when your kid doesn't keep the limit.
- Discover your own parent leadership and learn why being a leader in your family is important as a mom
- Know exactly what to do when your child makes a mistake and misbehaves
- Learn why mistakes are super important and how to let your kid make them
- Teach responsibility through letting your kids correct their mistakes, not through punishment or lectures
- Get your kids to think before they act
The Self Care Course
This is THE self care course designed just for moms and an exclusive bonus for Calm Mama School members.
- Why self care matters
- What self care even means
- 6 different types of self care activities
- How to overcome the obstacles to self care
- Your own personalized self care plan
The Calm Mama Guarantee
We offer you a satisfaction guarantee and will refund the entire amount paid by you if you—the parent—are not satisfied with the program within the first 30 days.
“I can’t tell you how grateful I am for every single piece of advice you’ve given me. I have always felt so heard and supported by you. I know that it’s your job, but I never felt like I was your work.”
“Working with Darlynn transformed how I think about parenting. Our whole family life has more ease, even though we tackle tough topics more often. We just came back from a family vacation that was one of the best we've had. I'm a happy parent of two teenage girls! I recommend Darlynn's course to all my friends.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work for my child’s age?
How long does this program last?
Are the Live Coaching Calls recorded?
When does Calm Mama School start?
How much time does it take?
When are the weekly live coaching sessions?
I have another question...
I'm the coach who's been there. I've been the yeller...
The raging mom. Who used to get so mad, spit would fly out of her mouth. Now, I have teenagers who enjoy spending time with me, and who I adore. I have the relationship with my kids I always dreamed of.
Plus my kids are emotionally and physically healthy with great relationships with themselves, each other, and their peers.
I’ve done the work, Mama. I’ve read the parenting books, been through all the parent training programs, became a certified life coach, and created this program so that YOU can create what you want as a mom without the struggle.
I'm the coach who gets you, which is why I'm so good at helping moms overcome their own feelings to become truly calm, no matter what is happening.